- Financial Aid Home
- 2018-19 Sample Award Letter
- AB19 The California College Promise
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Aid - Types of Financial Aid
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Class-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw & Financial Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Current Federal Workstudy Jobs
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- FATV (Financial Aid TV)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Financial Aid Staff
- Foster Youth Resources
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- LPCSG Textbook Loaner Program
- LPC Veterans First Program
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Resources (Various)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone - How To
- Understanding My Responsibilities
Paying for College
Need help paying for college?
The FAFSA is the key to being considered for the most types of aid, including:
- Work-study jobs
University of California for lower-income students?
- The Blue and Gold Opportunity Plan is a financial aid program intended to expand access to UC for lower-income students.
Middle Class Scholarship (MCS) program
- The Middle Class Scholarship program provides undergraduate students with family incomes up to $150,000 and a maximum annual household asset amount of $150,000, a scholarship to attend University of California (UC) or California State University (CSU) campuses.
Financial Aid for Graduate and Professional Degree Students
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: 9am - 1pm
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.