- Financial Aid Home
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- How to Apply
(Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Staff
- Types of Financial Aid
- Current Federal Workstudy Jobs
- Federal Direct Loan
- ASLPC Textbook Loaner Program
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Cost of Attendance
- The Zone
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Complete Withdraw & Financial Aid
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Understanding My Responsibilities
- AB19 The California College Promise
- Pell Grant Chart 2017-2018
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Net Price Calculator
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- BankMobile Debit Card/Refunds
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Manage Your Money
- Additional Resources
- LPC Veterans First Program
Paying for College
Need help paying for college?
The FAFSA is the key to being considered for the most types of aid, including:
- Work-study jobs
University of California for lower-income students?
- The Blue and Gold Opportunity Plan is a financial aid program intended to expand access to UC for lower-income students.
Middle Class Scholarship (MCS) program
- The Middle Class Scholarship program provides undergraduate students with family incomes up to $150,000 and a maximum annual household asset amount of $150,000, a scholarship to attend University of California (UC) or California State University (CSU) campuses.
Financial Aid for Graduate and Professional Degree Students
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: Closed for Processing
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.