- Financial Aid Home
- 2018-19 Sample Award Letter
- AB19 The California College Promise
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Class-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw & Financial Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Current Federal Workstudy Jobs
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Financial Aid Staff
- Foster Youth Resources
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Apply
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- LPCSG Textbook Loaner Program
- LPC Veterans First Program
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Resources (Various)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone
- Types of Financial Aid
- Understanding My Responsibilities
Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
Students are automatically considered for a federal SEOG grant when they file the FAFSA application and complete their file. The Federal SEOG is also a program that does not need to be repaid.
The student must meet the minimum eligibility requirements of a ‘0000’ Expected Family Contribution. Funds are awarded on a first come first served basis based on file completion date, until available funds are exhausted, with priority going to all students who complete their files by June 1st.
Currently Las Positas awards a maximum of $600/year, and only full-time students are actually eligible to receive the funds. This program is designed for students showing exceptional need and Pell Grant eligibility.
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: Closed for Processing
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.