Carol and her husband Rick hiking in Cambria, Central CA coast
Carol Edson Geology lab tech
Carol has worked in several fields before coming to LPC as a student in 2001. She has worked as a nurse in ER and ICU, taught pre-school, ran her own home based business, and did in-home hospice care. Growing up, Carol's family did lots of exploring of California and New England; hiking in Yosemite being a favorite activity.
Carol assists the instructors with lab materials and prep, clean-up, tutoring, and demonstrations.
- She has taken every geology lecture and lab offered here... except the oceanography lab. Maybe next term?
- Carol disliked map work before taking the geology lab- now she enjoys it!
- Carol loves the LPC fitness center and is often seen there, or walking the campus and beyond.
- She loves digital photography and tries to capture images each semester of the students in both labs and lectures.
- Hawaii is a favorite destination- and she spends most of her time in the water.