Commencement - 2014
!! Rehearsal begins at 7 am SHARP by checking in
@ Building 2400, Room 2401 !!
- Arrive wearing cap and gown.
- Wear tassel on the front right side.
- Check in at the appropriate table (alpha order).
- At check-in, pick up name card which is used by the Faculty Announcer, and is provided to the professional photographer.
- Parking is free.
- Bookstore IS NOT OPEN the day of the ceremony.
- Rehearsal is mandatory for all graduates.
Due to the timing of the ceremony,
there will NOT be an opportunity to leave between the rehearsal and the ceremony.
- Please be aware that children or guests are not allowed at rehearsal.
- Avoid bringing personal items, as you will have to hold onto them during rehearsal and commencement.
- Turn off all electronic equipment (e.g. cell phones).
- Light refreshments, sponsored by the Associated Students of Las Positas College (ASLPC), at morning Rehearsal.
- The ceremony starts at 10 am (Saturday, May 31, 2014) and lasts 1.5 to 2 hours. Light refreshments served to guests and graduates immediately after the ceremony.