Important Documents, Information & Articles
- LPC Accreditation Website
- Ethics Statement - In process
- Annual Evaluation of Senate Activities 2009-10
Program Review is a vital and dynamic process for educational planning. Its purpose is as an internal review of instructional programs designed so that improvements can be made via a systematic, cyclical review process. The results of each Program Review should supply programs with resources (may be both monetary and non- monetary) to improve program effectiveness and ultimately to improve the opportunity for students to receive a quality education. Click Here to go to the LPC Program Review Committee intranet site.
Information About Faculty Matters
- What do "Rely Primarily" and "Mutual Agreement" Mean? (Board Pol. 2015)
- What are the "10 + 1" Items?
- "10+1" List only
- SB 1440 on Student Success
District Position Statement (May 2011)
Upgrading Our Professional Capabilities
- Software Tutorials
ARTICLES OF INTEREST
- California Education Code & Education Basics
- AACC "Competencies for Leaders"
- "The Student Is ... Our Thing" - Poem
- "Get Rid of Dysfunction"
- "Ground Rules for Authentic Dialogue" from California Tomorrow - Presented in Visioning Day packet Oct. 2009.
- "Teamwork, What Must Go Right / What Can Go Wrong"
- "50 Most Misused and Abused Words in Business Writing"
THANK YOUs and ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
Faculty & Administrators present Annual Appreciation Day for Classified Professionals
1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
Classified Senate Officers
Anela Le Cara