Submitting to Havik
Havik accepts submissions in February for publication in May every year.
Send all work as attachments to https://havik.submittable.com
Your name should NOT appear in the uploaded file.
The editorial staff of Havik accepts original, unpublished contributions from students and the community from February 1 - March 1.
All submissions considered for print, contests, and possible electronic publication.
- Submit prose (up to 3 works of 5,000 words), poetry (up to 5 poems), and artwork or photography (up to 5 pieces sent separately). Deadline: March 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- We will send a list of accepted submissions in April.
- Join us for the Publication and Awards Ceremony on May 9, 2-4 p.m. in the Mertes Center for the Arts (Building 4000).
All Poetry, Prose, Artwork and Photography should be submitted to https://havik.submittable.com
Artwork and Photograhy Requirements
- 300 dpi resolution
- A maximum width of 4.25 inches and a maximum height of 6 inches. (Do not distort the artwork; if an image is horizontal, the maximum width becomes the maximum height and vice versa.)
- Your file must be a high resolution .jpg file
- You must use your title for the photo/artwork as the file name.
The LPC Havik staff would like to thank our sponsors for their generous contributions, which allowed the staff to add beautiful color artwork and to print additional copies. If you would like to sponsor future editions of the LPC Anthology, please email Melissa Korber at email@example.com.