Student Health & Wellness Services
- Student Health & Wellness Services Home
- About Us
- Medical Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Medical Services FAQ
- Counseling Services Referrals
- Wellness Services
- Exercise is Medicine (EIM)
- Sexual Assault Resources
Behavioral Health Crisis Resources
Call, Text or Chat
For Alameda County residents:
- Crisis Support Services of Alameda County
- Call: 1-800-309-2131
- Text SAFE to 20121 Hours 4 pm – 7 pm. 7 days a week
Residents Outside Alameda County
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
- Call: 1-800-273-8255
- Chat: got to www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org and click the chat button.
How do I find a therapist?
If you have insurance that isn’t Medi-Cal…
- Go to www.psychologytoday.com and enter in your zip code for a list of providers in your area. Then select your type of insurance on the left side of the screen to see providers that accept your insurance.
If you have Medi-Cal or no insurance…
- Call 1-800-Access or 1-800-491-9091
For more information please contact:
This office follows the academic calendar.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday:
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
11:00 am - 7:00 pm
9:00 am - 1:00 pm