- LPC Online Learning: This site is intended to help students in their Blackboard courses. It includes a tutorial called "Succeeding in an online course."
- Blackboard.com: This is Blackboard's company web site and contains all of the corporate information.
- Behind the Blackboard: This is Blackboard's official faculty support web site. You have to create an account, but it's easy and free.
- Blackboard Reference Center: This is where you can find helpful guides for a wide variety of Blackboard questions.
- @ONE: @ONE is provides resources and training to faculty and staff in the California Community Colleges with the goal of enhancing student learning and success.
- California Virtual Campus - Professional Development Center: The CVC's PDC provides resources for those teaching or interested in teaching online courses.
- California Educational Technology Collaborative (CETC): This site provides information on all of the systemwide projects in the California Community Colleges.
- LPC Student Learning Outcomes site: Learn how to create SLOs and rubrics, then enter them into eLumen.
- MERLOT: This is an online library of learning resources.
- Program Review Database: Las Positas College continues to link funding to college program review, utilizing analysis through the Program Review Database. Link available on campus only.