Current News and Events
To post a News and Events item, please email Donna Alaoen.
- Fall semester hours for the LPC Computer
Time: 7:30am to 9:30pm, Monday through Thursday and 8:30am to 3:00pm, Friday
Location: Room 803
- Transfer Tuesdays Are Back!
Dates: Beginning Tuesday, September 1st through the end of November
Time: 9am - 2pm
- Business and Entreprenuership Speaker Nanette
Date: Thursday, September 24th, 2015
Time: 6:00 - 7:15pm
Location: Room 2420
- Transfer Day 2015 - Click here for a complete list of
Date: Monday, September 28, 2015
Time: 10am - 1pm
Location: Main Campus Quad Area
- 6th Annual LLNL/LPC Science and
Engineering Seminar Series Theory to Practice: How Science is
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Time: 6:00 -7:15 pm
Location: Room 2420
- NEW FOR FALL 2015 - Now
Offering...Danzan Ryu Jujitsu. Hurry and sign
Date: Tuesdays & Thursdays at 2:00 - 3:15 pm in PE213
- E-Counseling – Online Counseling is now available to registered LPC students who are not able to see a counselor in person! Review the e-counseling webpage to check if your question is best answered through our online services.
- Click here for the Performing Arts schedule.
- Honors Program information here! Get new, high-level experience with your projects and presentations.
- Registration for Attending or Teaching Community Education Classes (fee-based classes, not for collge credit) is held several times a year. Visit http://laspositas.augusoft.net/ to register for language, photography, and even an introduction to Ghost Hunting in the new year!
- Sometimes we all need someone to talk to ... The Helping Hands Program staff and faculty are here for you.
- Find out about all your health care options at the Student Health Center, Bldg. 1700. Their goals include letting you know how to get covered and providing basic health care on campus. See the Health & Wellness page for the info!
- If you do not have healthcare... For information on affordable health care go to https://www.coveredca.com, the official Covered California website. The next open enrollment period begins November 1, 2014.
- Si usted no tiene seguro médico o paga mucho dinero. Aqui lo pueden ayudar. La información sobre Ley del Cuidado de Salud ir a https://www.coveredca.com/espanol (el sitio oficial “Covered California” ).