Flyers & Handouts
Las Positas College has created a number of flyers and handouts that are available here in PDF format. You are welcome to download and post any of the following.
- Las Positas College will be hosting its sixth FASTPASS Enrollment Event, Monday, November 16 through Wednesday, November 18, 2020. FastPass is an opportunity for prospective and returning students to complete the “Six Steps to Success”.
- Learn why students choose to attend Las Positas College.
- Set yourself up for success and earn priority registration with these simple steps.
- Las Positas College offers federal and state financial assistance to eligible students. Financial aid helps ensure that each student has sufficient financial resources to enable them to attend college.
- Have any questions about the California College Promise?
- Within this guide there are a number of affordable certificate programs to support your career interests, whether you are a career seeker, career changer, or pursuing career advancement. Choose a program of interest, make contact with Chabot College and/or Las Positas College to gather more information, and enroll!
Explore all the degrees and programs that Las Positas College has to offer.
- Las Positas College offers a variety of support services to enhance your academic and career experience.
- An Introduction to Guided Self-Placement at Las Positas College.
- Learn why we are one of the top transfer programs in the state of California.
- Las Positas College provides the opportunity for high school students in 10th, 11th, and 12th grades to enroll in college-level courses.
- We offer English as a Second Language (ESL) classes to help you achieve your goals, whether you want to improve your English for your career, for personal reasons, to earn an Associate’s Degree, or to transfer to a university.
-For more information please contact:
(Public Safety, Business Studies, Work Experience/Internship, Kinesiology, Viticulture & Winery Technology)
Catherine Alfaro Gomez
Financial Aid Outreach Specialist
Phone: (925) 596-1572
Elizabeth “Liz” McWhorter
(Arts & Humanities, Auto Tech & Welding)
Phone: (925) 290-7270
STEM Program Coordinator
Phone: (925) 294-0148
Miguel "Mike" Alvarez
Student Services Outreach Specialist
Phone: (925) 233-5055