Guaranteed Transfer Programs
Six UC campuses, ten California State University campuses, three Private/Independent colleges, and ten out-of-state universities offer guaranteed admission to Las Positas College students who meet specific requirements. By participating in a Transfer Admission Guarantee [TAG], Associate Degree in Transfer (ADT) program, or Transfer Admissions Agreement [TAA], you may be eligible for an early review of your academic records, early admission notification, and specific guidance about major preparation and general education coursework.
- UC Campuses (TAG): Davis, Santa Cruz, Santa Barbara, Irvine, Riverside, Merced
- CSU Campuses (Guaranteed admission to non-impacted majors with ADT): CSU East Bay, San Francisco State, Monterey Bay, Bakersfield, Channel Islands, Dominguez Hills, Humboldt, Maritime Academy, Northridge, Stanislaus
- Private Institutions (TAA): Saint Mary's College, University of the Pacific, John F. Kennedy University
- Arizona State University - Guaranteed Program for Admission
- NEW! California Community College Transfer Guarantee to Nine Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCUs) - Click here for more information!
CSU East Bay Cross-Registration
- Students who have completed 20 transferable units may enroll at CSU East Bay for courses not offered at LPC (including upper division).
- The students must be enrolled in a total of 12 units between the two campuses with a minimum of 6 units at LPC.
- Students pay the normal Las Positas College registation fees for the CSUEB course (currently no additional cost).
- Meet with a counselor to get more information about this program
- To enroll, fill out the Cross Registration form
- Get it signed by a counselor and submit it to Admissions and Records.
Both programs require that to register you "sit-in" on the first day of class at the university.
Your classes will appear on your LPC transcript.
UC Berkeley Concurrent Enrollment
- The UC Berkeley Concurrent Enrollment program is no longer available. A UC Berkeley Cross-Enrollment program is expected to be available in August 2015 for enrollment on a space available basis. Information will be posted here when it becomes available.