State University Transfer Information
- CSU Mentor can
connect you to all campuses
- Explore majors
Majors: important information
Fees: approximately $3,000 a year (not including campus-based
- Application filing dates: You are encouraged to apply during the
application filing period of Oct 1-Nov 30.
- Connect to CSUMentor for
an application status update
- Link to CSU campus transfer and nursing information
Note: while some of these colleges list lower-division transfer student requirements, student will have to check with the campus to see if they are ACCEPTING lower division transfer students. This information is available on csumentor.edu application status.
California State University
- 60 transferable semester units
- 2.0 grade point average however some majors require higher
- Complete English Composition, Critical Thinking, Speech
and Math at the transferable level (Most students also complete
a General Education breadth pattern
- Fall semester or quarter: October 1- November 30
- Spring semester or quarter: August 1-31
- Summer Quarter: February 1-28
- Winter Quarter: June 1-30
Additional CSU Eligibility Factors
- Students are advised to pick up Las Positas College’s
CSU transferable course list and General Education Breath
list and IGETC, the General Education Breadth for
either UC or CSU to help with the selection of appropriate
- Counselors assist in developing your Student Educational
Plan (SEP) and will do an unofficial Certification of your
General Educational pattern prior to transfer. Make an appointment!
classes toward your major when possible
- Impacted majors are
posted online; these majors usually require
a higher G.P.A and completion of major preparation
to ASSIST will
- International students need to contact CSU International Students Department.
The Transfer Center will reopen in September 2015.
For transfer-related questions, please visit Counseling.
(Center may be temporarily closed during breaks and meetings.)
Follow us on Twitter!