Study, Tutoring & Reading Room Rules
A few simple rules help make this a great place!
To make the center pleasant for all...
...you are welcome to:
- Eat and drink in this room.
- Get FREE tutoring. Fill out a request form or check drop-in tutoring hours at the reception desk.
- Meet with friends for study. Reserve a room if you would like your study group to work in a quiet location.
- Find a quiet place to read or study alone. Enjoy the comfortable furniture and welcoming environment for quiet study in the main room or reserve a small private room.
...please remember to:
- Sign in if you are here for drop-in, scheduled, or Writicing Center tutoring.
- Keep your food limited to "clean" snacks (crackers, chips, fruit, and candy) rather than meals or messy foods (chili fries, soup, large meals)
- Be sensitive to those around you by keeping sounds and voice appropriately moderated.
- Silence your cell phone. If you must take phone calls, please go to the hall or outside.
- Clean up any messes you make
- Dispose of scratch paper and other used items before you leave.
Enjoy your time with us and come in often this semester!