How do I get tutoring?
All tutoring for the Fall 2020 semester will be conducted online. To access unlimited free drop-in tutoring:
- Sign up for NTUT 200 (CRN 23075) on CLASSWeb to gain access to in-depth information for all academic support options at Las Positas. You can register for NTUT 200 anytime. NTUT 200 is non-credit, free, ungraded, and doesn't even show up on your official transcript. It is how we connect you to free support.
- Review the material in the NTUT 200 Canvas course, including the drop-in tutoring times for the following subjects. Tutor schedules will be updated the week of August 31, 2020. Please check schedules each week as they are subject to change.
- Log in to Canvas and go to your NTUT 200 course. Click on the LPC Tutoring/RAW link on the left-hand menu. Watch How to access drop-in tutoring (00:51) and What to expect in a drop-in tutoring session (01:58) for clarification.
- For additional help, review the NTUT 200 Canvas modules. For further questions contact
- text/call (925) 315 - 9311
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I schedule a tutor?
We are in the process of installing new tutor scheduling software! We will update the website and the NTUT 200 course as soon as it's done. In the interim, feel free to reach out to Cheri Morrell for questions.
For more information please contact:
Tutoring Center: Room 2401
Call or text (925) 315-9311
Virtual Front Desk
Click on the LPC Tutoring/RAW link on the left-hand menu of Canvas to access our front desk. Online front desk hours can be found on our schedule.
To receive free tutoring, you must be a current LPC student and registered in the LPC class for which you need assistance. On CLASSWeb, please sign up for
- NTUT 200 (CRN 23075), NTUT is
- non credit,
- ungraded, and
- it doesn't even show up on your official transcript