Veterans First Program
- Veterans First Home
- Getting Started
- Mission & Goals
- Veterans Affairs Educational Benefits
- Vet Stories
- Past Events
- Fee Waiver for Veterans' Dependents
- Student Veterans Organization
Scheduling Your Appointment
Before trying to schedule an appointment with counseling for a Veteran Evaluation of Course Requirements for Major, please make sure you have the following things done. Without any of the following completed, an appointment cannot be made, regardless if this will delay VA benefits. If you have any questions, please contact the LPC Veterans Office.
- All official transcripts from any other colleges must be received by Admissions and Records
- Math/English Assessment must be completed, unless you have attended any other colleges
and have taken a Math/English Assessment or have taken Math or English at the other
if an Assessment needs to be done please visit: http://www.laspositascollege.edu/assessmentcenter/
- Pick up a Veterans Evaluation Referral form from the LPC Veterans Office, Bldg. 1310 to take to the LPC Counseling Office.
- Must make an hour appointment to see a counselor. Drop in appointments are not available for this process.
- If an appointment is scheduled, do not miss, but if you cannot attend please contact Counseling ahead of time. Due to the limited and valuable counseling time, missing an appointment may prevent appointments in the future.
For more information please contact:
Veterans Resource Center Bldg. 1310 (next to the flag pole and book store)
Fall Office Hours