Veterans First Program
- Veterans First Program
- COVID-19 Information and Updates
- Getting Started
- Mission & Goals
- Veterans First Program Team
- Veterans First Programs & Services
- Zoom Workshops & Sessions
- Fee Waiver for Veterans' Dependents
- Student Veterans Organization
- MyVRC - Smartphone App
- SALUTE - Veterans Honor Society
- LPC Disability Resource Center
- Past Events
- Operation Gateway XII
- Vet Stories
Job & Career for Veterans
Part Time Job:
Job Title: Bottled Water Delivery Driver
Reports To: Rick Cardoza, Bottled Water Manager
Department: Bottled Water
Location: 2252 Railroad Ave. Livermore Ca. 94550
Job Description: Delivering Culligan merchandise such as bottled water, cups, and water dispensers to both home and office efficiently, and preforming all duties in a professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities: “Additional Duties May be assigned!”
- Arrive to work on time and clock in and out at beginning and end of shift.
- Safely operate a forklift while loading and unloading a bottled water truck.
- Load bottled water delivery truck accurately so that all customers receive the correct products that they are expecting.
- Perform a daily safety check of Culligan vehicle that you will be operating.
- Safely operate Culligan delivery and service trucks in a lawful manner.
- Conduct yourself professionally and treat all customers respectfully.
- Take proper notes and document any customer needs and/or changes made to accounts.
- Use an application on a company phone to keep a correct inventory on the truck you are operating and correctly charge customers for the merchandise that they receive and return.
- Employees must be able to complete delivery routes in a productive timely fashion, while meeting all of our customer’s needs.
- Unload bottled water delivery truck and reload the truck for the next day.
- Organize all returned merchandise daily when returning from route.
- Clean the inside of your assigned delivery truck daily.
For more information please contact:
Veterans First Program
Veterans Resource Center
Shelter in Place - Team Working From Home
Virtual Reception Desk:
Zoom Meeting ID: 885 1925 8951 # (Password: Veterans)
+1 669 900 6833 (US Toll), or +1 346 248 7799 (US Toll), or +1 253 215 8782 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 885 1925 8951 #
Password: 040665 #
Effective August 3, 2020
Visit the VRC Virtual Reception Desk - see above
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill