Veterans First Program
- Veterans First Home
- Getting Started
- Mission & Goals
- Veterans First Programs and Services
- Vet Stories
- Past Events
- Fee Waiver for Veterans' Dependents
- Student Veterans Organization
- SALUTE - Veterans Honor Society
Job & Career for Veterans
Part Time Job:
Job Title: Bottled Water Delivery Driver
Reports To: Rick Cardoza, Bottled Water Manager
Department: Bottled Water
Location: 2252 Railroad Ave. Livermore Ca. 94550
Job Description: Delivering Culligan merchandise such as bottled water, cups, and water dispensers to both home and office efficiently, and preforming all duties in a professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities: “Additional Duties May be assigned!”
- Arrive to work on time and clock in and out at beginning and end of shift.
- Safely operate a forklift while loading and unloading a bottled water truck.
- Load bottled water delivery truck accurately so that all customers receive the correct products that they are expecting.
- Perform a daily safety check of Culligan vehicle that you will be operating.
- Safely operate Culligan delivery and service trucks in a lawful manner.
- Conduct yourself professionally and treat all customers respectfully.
- Take proper notes and document any customer needs and/or changes made to accounts.
- Use an application on a company phone to keep a correct inventory on the truck you are operating and correctly charge customers for the merchandise that they receive and return.
- Employees must be able to complete delivery routes in a productive timely fashion, while meeting all of our customer’s needs.
- Unload bottled water delivery truck and reload the truck for the next day.
- Organize all returned merchandise daily when returning from route.
- Clean the inside of your assigned delivery truck daily.
For more information please contact:
Veterans Resource Center Bldg. 1310 (next to the flag pole and book store)
Spring Office Hours