Veterans First Program
- Welcome and Announcements
- COVID-19 Information and Updates
- Who We Are - Veterans First Program
- Getting Started - VA Benefits
- Veterans First Programs & Services
- Mission Ready
- Student Veterans Organization
Operation Gateway XIV
We have reserved a space for our eligible first year student veterans at our 14th Annual Operation Gateway "veterans transition to success" seminar at Las Positas College (LPC).
This year it will be back on campus. - Thursday, July 14, and Friday, July 15, 2022
First come, first served. Click here to RSVP.
Interested students contact Las Positas College Veterans First Virtual Welcome Center during office hours.
Login to https://zoom.us
Meeting ID #: 885 1925 8951 (password: veterans)
**First 25 students to RSVP will receive a high-quality LPC Veterans First Program - Operation Gateway Backpack and parking permit for Fall 2022
Important: To be eligible for a stipend to be used at the LPC Bookstore,
- LPC Student Veteran, active duty, reservists/guard, and/or dependent or spouse of a military member/Veteran.
- Enrolled in a minimum of 9 units at LPC in the Fall 2022.
- Attend all sessions/workshops at OP G 14 - July 14th and 15th.
- Never attended LPC Operation Gateway in the past.
- Enrolled at LPC for Fall 2021, Spring 2022, and/or Fall 2022.
GOALS OF OPERATION GATEWAY XIV
This special 2 day transitional orientation is geared to empower student veterans, dependents/spouses, and reservists with resources to ensure academic success at LPC. We will connect you with resources at Las Positas College as well as support from off campus organizations.
Questions about this event, please send an email to email@example.com (include your name and student ID).
For more information please contact:
Veterans First Program
Veterans Resource Center
Phone: contact Zoom Veterans Welcome Center
Veterans Welcome Center
Online Zoom Meeting ID: 885 1925 8951 # (Password: veterans)
+1 669 900 6833 (US Toll), or +1 346 248 7799 (US Toll), or +1 253 215 8782 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 885 1925 8951 #
Password: 040665 #
June 6th to July 29th
Online/On-Campus Office Hours
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill