Faculty who would like to create a website - without having to design a site or learn a single line of HTML code - are encouraged to use a generic website template. The template comes completely ready for you to customize - simply type or copy and paste your content into existing pages. See a sample of the template.
Using the Faculty Template
- Complete the Web Account Request Form - this will create an account for you on the faculty web server.
- Arrange a Dreamweaver training session with the Webmaster. You will use Dreamweaver to manage your website.
- Download the faculty template (103K,
- You can download a trial version of WinZip to open the zip file.
- Download the template instructions. (229K PDF)
Note: Dreamweaver is NOT available to install on your home computer or laptop. Please check with the technology staff to see if Dreamweaver can be installed on your office computer.