Behavioral Intervention Resource Team (BIRT)
- (BIRT) Home
- Members & Contact Numbers
- Recognizing a Student in Need
- Reporting a Student of Concern
- BIRT Quick Reference Guide (pdf)
- Campus Emergency Contact for Crisis
- Community Behavioral Health Crisis Resources
- LPC Behavioral Health Services
- Student Conduct & Due Process
- Laws Related to Student Discipline & Disabilities
BIRT Members & Contact Numbers
You may call any of the BIRT members listed, at any time, for consultation, no matter how insignificant your situation may seem. We encourage you to assist us in preventing crises before they occur.
The team members are available on an ongoing basis to provide non-emergent consultation.
If you feel that a situation requires an immediate response contact: Campus Safety - (925) 424-1699 immediately do not leave a voice mail message for a BIRT team member.
Contact Campus Safety
(925) 424-1699 or 911
Non-Emergent student behavior consultation - call any of the following:
Director Student Health & Wellness Center
Heike Gecox, MFT
Campus Safety & Security Supervisor
Vice President Student Services
Sheena M. Turner-August, PhD
Jason Jones, Ed.D.
Director, Disabled Student Programs & Services
Middle College Principal
Dean of Student Services