Canvas for Faculty
- Upcoming Canvas changes
- Canvas release notes
- Turnitin anti-plagiarism service
- Graphics for Canvas.
- Use Canva.com (not Canvas.com) to create graphics to download to your computer, then upload into Canvas. For banners, choose the Leaderboard template, which creates banners that are 728 x 90 pixels. For graphics to add to the course cards on the Canvas Dashboard page, use the Facebook App template, which is 810 x 450 pixels.
- ConferZoom. This free web conferencing software has been integrated into Canvas. Instructors just need to go into Settings - Navigation, and make it available in their courses. Before using the software, faculty have to sign up for an account at ConferZoom.org.
- Online tutoring. NetTutor is installed in every Canvas course. View faculty information on NetTutor.
- LPC Online Learning blog. If you missed any LPC Canvas communiques, you can refer to this blog.
- View Canvas faculty notes and tips
- Canvas non-instructional uses
Student Support from Canvas
24x7 Live Chat, Email, Knowledge Base
(also available from Help icon in Canvas)