Canvas for Faculty
LPC offers several methods of training for faculty. Many of the training resources are located within courses in Canvas: Intro to Canvas-LPC, which is targeted to faculty using Canvas to enhance their on-campus courses; Online Course Development Program, which is targeted to faculty teaching fully online courses, and Web Accessibility Course, which is for all instructors using Canvas.
Other training resources include:
- LPC Workshops
- Canvas Instructor Guide
- Canvas Video Guide
- Canvas FastTrack Videos
- OEI's Canvas Resources for Faculty
- OEI's Canvas tutorials
- OEI's Online Accessibility Resource Documents
- Canvas Community
- OEI's CCC Canvas Community
- CCC Canvas Course Design Calls
- Lynda.com. If you would like access to Canvas trainings on Lynda.com and don't already have access, complete this form, and access information will be emailed to you.