- Parking Home
- Parking Permit Costs
- Where do I get a parking permit?
- Visitor / Daily Permits
- Parking Locations
- Do I need to display my permit?
- Fines for a Parking Citation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Paying & Contesting a Fine
- Parking Fee Waiver
- Driving on Campus
- Physically Disabled Parking
- Campus Safety
Parking for the Physically Disabled
Students that have a valid DMV disabled parking placard may park in the marked disabled parking spaces with a valid student parking pass.
Those who are a visitor and disabled may park in the 30-minute visitor disabled spaces. Anyone who stays for more than half an hour must purchase a daily parking permit and move their car to a non-visitor disabled space.
For More Information Please Contact:
Campus Safety & Security
*16 from Campus Pay Phones and Emergency call-boxes