Skip to main content

Transfer Pathways

If you are interested in transfer, The Viticulture and Winery Technology Program has a transfer path for you. Most courses transfer to four-year colleges and universities. Check with the Transfer Center and your prospective college or university for the latest transfer requirements.

The following universities offer Viticulture and Enology programs:

  • UC Davis
  • Fresno State University
  • Cal Poly - San Luis Obispo Wine