Skip to main content
Mass Communications Banner

Transfer Opportunities

Students who hold a Certificate and have completed certain General Education requirements can consider programs in English, Journalism, Mass Communications, Public Relations and other fields. While units in this program are transferable to many institutions, students should consult a counselor for more information.

For more information please contact:

Melissa Korber