- Academic Integrity Home
- Academic Honesty Statement
- District Honor Pledge
- Resources for Students
- Resources for Faculty
Some websites provide access to test questions that an instructor is likely to use on an exam or has used in the past. Using these sites is a clear violation of any college’s academic honesty policy for the following reasons:
- Students who access such sites are getting help on the test without their instructor’s knowledge from a source the instructor has not approved.
- Students who share the questions from the exam are violating the academic honesty policy by helping others to cheat.
- The students who share the questions are violating the copyright for the questions, which belongs to either the instructor or the textbook company.
- The website is also violating copyright for sharing the questions, and it is not a legitimate study tool for this reason.