Please review the following testing requirements:
- Arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled starting time to complete the required check-in process.
- No admittance once a testing session has started.
- MUST Bring a valid photo ID and assigned student user "W" number. -- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VALID PHOTO ID WITH YOU, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TEST - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Students must purchase a $2.00 daily campus parking permit if s/he plans to park on campus (Exact change is necessary).
- Following the completion of assessment tests, new students will be scheduled for a program planning session to see a counselor.
- Cell phones must be turned off during assessment session.
The Assessment Center is located in Building 1600, Room 1642.
For ADA accommodations, please contact the Disability Resource Center (DRC) at 925-424-1510