- Las Positas College
- Online Learning
- Faculty Resources
- Distance Education
- Distance Education Handbook
- Canvas Usage Statements
Distance Education Handbook
Canvas Usage Statements
The LPC Academic Senate has approved the following language on the use of Canvas:
- Beginning Spring 2019, the Las Positas College Academic Senate recommends that all online and hybrid courses use Canvas, which can also be used as a gateway to other technologies.
- Beginning Spring 2019, the Las Positas College Academic Senate recommends that all face-to-face courses that use a course management system as an online supplement to instruction use Canvas, which can also be used as a gateway to other technologies.
- Due to limited resources, the Instructional Technology staff will prioritize addressing and resolving those instructional issues related to Canvas.
- Whether instructors use a course management system or not, they will be responsible for ensuring that their courses are in compliance with all legal and accreditation requirements.
Student Support from Canvas
24x7 Live Chat, Email, Knowledge Base
(also available from Help icon in Canvas)