- Online Learning Home
- Online Services
- Course Email
- Mobile Learning
- Online GE & Degrees
- Privacy Statement
- Faculty Resources
Students will not be able to access their classes until the first day of classes.
Support from LPC Help Desk
Summer 2019 Hours
June 3-Aug. 1
8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Thursday
Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and Fridays during the summer
Hours are subject to change. Messages left on weekends or holidays will be answered the following business day.
There are four ways to contact the LPC Help Desk for Canvas:
- Fill out and submit the online form
- Call (925) 424-1142
- Email LPCdistEd@laspositascollege.edu
- Come to Room 803 on campus
Support from Canvas
Canvas offers free, student telephone support when no live LPC Help Desk support is available (1-844-600-4956).
Feel free to contact the LPC Help Desk or Canvas if you:
- Are having problems logging into your course (if you forgot your password, click the Forgot Password link on the login page)
- Can't get a technical function inside your course to work (i.e. submitting an assignment)
Please contact your instructor if you:
- Need to explain why an assignment didn't get completed
- Have a question about your grades
- Want to add a class after the registration deadline
For problems related to your computer, please do NOT contact either support service. These problems include:
- Hardware problems on your computer or mobile device. Consult your computer or mobile device user guide, or call the manufacturer for support.
- Software problems on your computer or mobile device. Consult the software user guide, or call the company that makes the software.
- Problems connecting to the Internet. Contact your Internet Service Provider.