Student Technical Support
Students will not be able to access their classes until the first day of classes.
Support from LPC Computer Center
Access the LPC Computer Center for support via Zoom, email, or phone.
Summer 2020 Hours
June 1 - August 6
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday
Fridays through July 31, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
Hours are subject to change. Messages left outside of business hours, including weekends or holidays will be answered the following business day.
Support from Canvas
Canvas offers free, student telephone support when no live support is available (1-844-600-4956). [UPDATE: Because of the Coronavirus crisis, Canvas support will be available 24/7 through June 30.]
Feel free to contact the Computer Center or Canvas if you:
- Are having problems logging into your course (if you forgot your password, click the Forgot Password link on the login page)
- Can't get a technical function inside your course to work (i.e. submitting an assignment)
Please contact your instructor if you:
- Need to explain why an assignment didn't get completed
- Have a question about your grades
- Want to add a class after the registration deadline
For problems related to your computer, please do NOT contact either support service. These problems include:
- Hardware problems on your computer or mobile device. Consult your computer or mobile device user guide, or call the manufacturer for support.
- Software problems on your computer or mobile device. Consult the software user guide, or call the company that makes the software.
- Problems connecting to the Internet. Contact your Internet Service Provider.