- Online Learning Home
- Online Services
- HyFlex Learning
- Mobile Learning
- Course Email
- Privacy Statement
- Faculty Resources
Student Technical Support
Students will not be able to access their classes until the first day of classes.
Support from LPC Computer Center
Access the LPC Computer Center for Canvas support via Zoom, email, or phone.
Support from Canvas
Canvas offers a “self-service” support page by clicking Help in the global navigation menu. On the page, in addition to 24x7 live chat for students, there is 24x7 email support. The self-service page is powered by LPC’s Knowledge Base that provides students with answers to popular college-specific questions.
Feel free to contact the Computer Center or Canvas if you:
- Are having problems logging into your course (if you forgot your password, click the Forgot Password link on the login page)
- Can't get a technical function inside your course to work (i.e. submitting an assignment)
Please contact your instructor if you:
- Need to explain why an assignment didn't get completed
- Have a question about your grades
- Want to add a class after the registration deadline
For problems related to your computer, please do NOT contact either support service. These problems include:
- Hardware problems on your computer or mobile device. Consult your computer or mobile device user guide, or call the manufacturer for support.
- Software problems on your computer or mobile device. Consult the software user guide, or call the company that makes the software.
- Problems connecting to the Internet. Contact your Internet Service Provider.
Student Support from Canvas
24x7 Live Chat, Email, Knowledge Base
(also available from Help icon in Canvas)