- Online Learning Home
- Online Services
- Course Email
- Mobile Learning
- Online GE & Degrees
- Privacy Statement
- Faculty Resources
LPC Help Desk Support
Summer 2018 Hours
May 29-Aug. 3
8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Thursday
Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, holidays
For Canvas-related issues, when no LPC live help is available, please call Canvas at 1-844-600-4956. Note that on the following Fridays, you can only call Canvas after 5 p.m.:
Hours are subject to change. Messages left on weekends or holidays will be answered the following business day.
There are four ways to contact the LPC Help Desk for Canvas:
- Fill out and submit the online form
- Call (925) 424-1142
- Email LPCdistEd@laspositascollege.edu
- Come to Room 803 on campus
Canvas offers free, student telephone support when no live LPC Help Desk support is available (1-844-600-4956). Note that on the following Fridays, you can only call Canvas after 5 p.m.: July 6, July 13, July 20, July 27, Aug. 3
Feel free to contact the LPC Help Desk or Canvas if you:
- Are having problems logging into your course (if you forgot your password, click the Forgot Password link on the login page)
- Can't get a technical function inside your course to work (i.e. submitting an assignment)
Please contact your instructor if you:
- Need to explain why an assignment didn't get completed
- Have a question about your grades
- Want to add a class after the registration deadline
For problems related to your computer, please do NOT contact either support service. These problems include:
- Hardware problems on your computer or mobile device. Consult your computer' or mobile device user guide, or call the manufacturer for support.
- Software problems on your computer or mobile device. Consult the software user guide, or call the company that makes the software.
- Problems connecting to the Internet. Contact your Internet Service Provider.