- Technology Department Home
- Technology Services
- Service-Now Online Service Requests
- Current Computer Standards
- Current Software Standards
- Classroom Equipment
- Copy Services
- Teaching & Learning Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Technology Plans 2009-2015
- Policies & Procedures
- Technology Organization Chart
The table below is intended to provide information on the most commonly used instructional equipment in the classroom. It is not feasible to list all equipment an individual instructor might require. Click on the room number for classroom-specific operating instructions on the equipment.
"Yes" indicates that equipment is always in your classroom.
"No" indicates that the equipment must be ordered on an as needed basis. Please provide at least 24 hours notice, whenever possible.
|Room||PC||Laptop Hookup||Internet Access||Data/Video projector||VCR/DVD||Document Camera|