- Technology Department Home
- Technology Services
- Service-Now Online Service Requests
- Current Computer Standards
- Current Software Standards
- Classroom Equipment
- Copy Services
- Teaching & Learning Center
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Technology Plans 2009-2015
- Policies & Procedures
- Technology Organization Chart
Welcome to the Technology Department
The Technology Department supports the college by providing quality on-campus support services:
- access for faculty, staff and students to hardware and software resources that are economically and environmentally conscience;
- technical leadership for current, proven technology solutions that enhance and encourage teaching and learning;
- improved organizational communication and efficiency.
Computer/ Network Support Staff are tasked with providing equipment, installation, support, troubleshooting and maintenance for campus computer and network systems that include: printing and copiers, enterprise servers, networking, WiFi, data storage and fiber/copper infrastructure in both the instructional ans administrative areas.
Instructional Systems Support Staff provide reliable technical support for all campus learning environments. Tasks include audio/ visual design and installation, troubleshooting, faculty and staff support, instructional equipment training, videoconferencing, and technology help desk monitoring.
The Telecommunications Staff are responsible for the consistent operation of the campus voice communications system which includes programming, installation, troubleshooting, usage reports and training of end user phone sets, voice messaging, call routing and automated attendant, Enhanced 911 and local and long distance carrier services.
The goal of this site is to provide information and services access to the college community regarding available technology and related activities on campus.