- Counseling Home
- Meet Our Counseling Staff & Faculty
- Preparing to see a Counselor
- Counseling Services
- Counseling Forms
- Counseling Courses & Workshops
- Degree & Certificate
- Student Support Programs
- Student Success Communities
- Stress, Anxiety & Depression Support
- Useful Tips for College Students
- Counseling FAQs
How to meet with a counselor:
- Quick question? Visit us virtually or stop by the Counseling Office (Building 1600, Room 1616 - first floor).
- Want to schedule an appointment with me? Please call 925-424-1400, online, or in-person (Room 1616).
Academic and Career Pathway:
Welcome to Las Positas College! I have been a full-time counselor at Las Positas College since 2016, but have been a part of the Las Positas family since 2011. I have worked as a learning community counselor for the Puente Program as well as the HSI's (Hispanic Serving Institution) Gateway to Success Program (for STEM learners).
As a first-generation college student and a former community college student, I learned how to be a successful community college student by building a community of support and taking advantage of the resources my campuses had to offer. I am excited to be a part of your support team and help you navigate your community college experience. Please make sure you schedule a time to meet!
- M.A., San Jose State University – Counselor Education
- B.A., University of California at Berkeley – Sociology
- A.A., Chabot College – Liberal Arts