Submitting Copy Jobs to the Copy Center
Ricoh TRAC web job submission application is available.
Click here to connect to TRAC job submission web site for Las Positas https://laspositas.ricohtrac.com/
When e-submitting documents to be printed by the Copy Center it is always a good idea to convert your document to PDF before sending. This will maintain any special formating and font styles being used in the document.
Document into PDF file
If you don’t have Adobe Acrobat on your home computer it can be purchased at educational pricing through these sites:
Or download free PDF software:
To download free PDF conversion software
- Download Pdf995 Printer Driver Version 8.1
- Download - Free Converter
- Then download - pdfEdit995
Once all of these files have been downloaded, you may need to reboot your computer.
How to use this software
- Open the word file you want to convert.
- Go to File and select print.
- When the print screen opens do not select your printer but select pdf995
- Highlight pdf995 on your printer screen and select save.
- 2 images will appear
- 1 is the download image, showing your file is being converted and
- 2 an advertisement. Once your connection is done, delete the advertisement.
Sending an e-mail with your copy job is not encourage but available if needed. Send your document and information about the desired work request to the Copy Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note in the subject field of the e-mail the due date and time of when the job is required.
Standard turnaround time is 24 hours or “While you wait” 30 minute express service is available for jobs that are less than 200 copies.