- Financial Aid Home
- How to Apply
(Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Staff
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- Types of Financial Aid
- Current Federal Workstudy Jobs
- Federal Direct Loan
- ASLPC Textbook Loaner Program
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW)
- Cost of Attendance
- The Zone
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Complete Withdraw & Financial Aid
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Understanding My Responsibilities
- AB19 The California College Promise
- Pell Grant Chart 2017-2018
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Net Price Calculator
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- Debit Card
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Manage Your Money
- Additional Resources
- LPC Veterans First Program
Dorothy and Robert DeBolt Scholarship
Payment Schedule: May 31, 2018
The DeBolt Scholarship will be awarded to a youth who has been adopted after being in foster care in California. The applicant must be a California resident at the time of application and must have been accepted for admission to, or be enrolled in an accredited two-year college, four-year university or trade/vocational school in the United States. Maximum age at application is 25 years. Selection of the winner will be based on ability, motivation, community service, financial need, and the potential to succeed.
Capture The Dream Inc Single Parent Scholarship
Payment Schedule: June 30, 2018
Capture the Dream, Inc. offers the Single Parent Scholarship to graduating high school seniors and college undergraduate students who will be enrolled at accredited, not-for-profit two or four-year institutions in the fall term. Each scholarship winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship to be mailed to their college or university.
- Must be a Bay Area resident. Bay Area residence is defined as having lived in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area for the two years (24 months) preceding the application deadline. The Bay Area's nine (9) counties are Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, and Sonoma
- Must be from a low-income household
- Must be the legal parent/guardian of one or more minor children
- Must be enrolled at an accredited, not-for-profit two or four-year institution in the upcoming fall term
- Upon selection, scholarship recipients must provide proof of annual household income, proof of enrollment, and any additional documents required within two weeks of notification to substantiate the information provided and avoid being disqualified
- Employees of Capture the Dream, Inc. and relatives of officers are not eligible for this program
Turbo Tenant Housing Scholarship
Payment Schedule: July 31, 2018
- Must be an undergraduate student living off-campus
- Must have an independent landlord (no property management company, real estate agencies, etc.)
- An applicant is ineligible if they have previously been awarded the TurboTenant Housing Scholarship
- Winners will be selected by a panel of employees at www.turbotenant.com
The California Strawberry Scholarship Program
Payment Schedule: February 01, 2019
Amount: $400 to $5,000
- First-time applicants must have a parent that is currently employed as a California strawberry fieldworker for the current and prior two harvest seasons. (Applicants may also qualify if they are employed as a California strawberry fieldworker).
- Full-time enrollment in a trade school, community college, four-year university, or graduate/professional program during the period for which scholarship is requested.
- Maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 or greater.
You may also contact Dyann Meschi, Scholarship Coordinator at email@example.com or by calling 831.724.1301.
PVF Meng Grant Program
Payment Schedule: None
Amount: $500 - $1000
There are two application deadlines each year:
- For fall semester funding: September 30th
- For spring semester funding: February 28th
Full-time student currently enrolled in a 2-year vocational training program at a community college, have a career goal, minimum GPA of 2.50, financial need, U.S. citizen, live in Alameda County, 35 years old or younger, no plans to continue to a four year institution, have evidence of partial self-support. Information and application at http://www.venturesfoundation.org
DAR National Society
Payment Schedule: Various Scholarships
Daughters of the American Revolution - The NSDAR awards multiple scholarships to students showing dedication to the pursuit of degrees in diverse disciplines including history, law, nursing, and education.
The DAR Scholarship Committee awards scholarships to qualified applicants regardless
of race, religion, sex or national origin. All multi-year scholarships, typically
renewable up to four years, must be for consecutive years of attendance at an accredited
college or university in the United States. The only exception is the American Indian
Scholarship that is available for students pursuing vocational training.
Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
Leon L. Granoff Foundation
Payment Schedule: Varies
Must be an undergraduate student and California resident attending a California college or university. Selection based on academic excellence, ability, and potential.
For more information write to:
Leon L. Granoff, Foundation Scholarship Program
P.O. Box 2148
Gardena, California 90247-0148
Health Professions Education Foundation
Payment Schedule: Varies
The Foundation administers a number of scholarships and loan repayment programs for health professional students and graduates. All program recipients are required to provide direct patient care in a medically underserved area of California as designated by the Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development. All programs require applicants to document their financial need. Additional criteria that will be considered in the selection of recipients include the applicant’s work experience, community background, career goals, the length of commitment to practice in a medically underserved area, community involvement, and prior academic performance. ViewWebsite for details: www.healthprofessions.ca.gov
Please Visit LPC Veterans First Program Web page for more Information on Various Scholarship Opportunities
Special Operations Warriors Foundation
Payment Schedule: Go to Website for details
The (SOWF) provides college scholarship grants, based on need, along with financial aid and educational counseling to the children of Special Operations personnel who were killed in an operational mission or training accident. Applications and additional information can be found online at www.specialops.org
Veterans Scholarship Program
Payment Schedule: None
Must be honorably discharged from any branch of the US military or Coast Guard and be enrolled or about to enroll in an entrepreneurial course of study.Completed application packets must include a current resume, academic transcript, copy of military discharge certificate, brief essay of career goals, and two letters of recommendation. Details at: www.franchise.org Click here for Application
Sacramento State Alumni Association Scholarship
Payment Schedule: March 01, 2018
The Sacramento State Alumni Association awards one or more scholarships of $2,500 annually from the Alumni Scholarship Fund to undergraduate students transferring to or currently attending Sacramento State. Applicants need not be related to members of the Alumni Association or graduates of Sacramento State. www.SacStateAlumni.com/scholarships
An applicant for selection of this award must:
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.4 or better
- Be currently enrolled or accepted as a transfer in an undergraduate program at Sacramento State
- Must carry a full-time course load of 12+ units/semester
Cal Poly Scholarship Programs
www.ess.calpoly.edu search under the “scholarships” tab for details on the scholarships.
CSU Scholarship Programs
Deadline varies. Inquiries regarding student scholarships should be directed to the CSU campus Financial Aid Office to which a student is attending and/or applying for admission. Each campus maintains a list of available scholarships including selection criteria and application procedures. For information please visit, www.calstate.edu
Devry Community College Scholarships
Over 50 half-tuition scholarships are available to applicants who have earned an associates degree. Visit the Website at: www.devry.edu
George A. Miller Scholars Program
Payment Schedule: Varies
The Miller Scholars Program is intended for students who are both Low-Income and First-Generation transfer students. Students are selected based on their academic research, commitment to community service, and leadership potential. www.aap.berkeley.edu/
Golden Gate University Scholarships
There are various scholarships, some paying full tuition for Golden Gate University, for community college transfer students, underrepresented minority students, working students, and other categories. For further information on Golden Gate Scholarships, call Enrollment Services, 415-442-7800 visit: www.ggu.edu then click on the “admissions and costs” link, then “financial aid” links to get to the scholarships page.
University of California Scholarship Programs
Blue and Gold Opportunity Plan is a financial aid program intended to expand access to UC for lower-income students.
Each University campus and some campus alumni associations award scholarships to students in recognition of achievement and potential. A wide variety of scholarships are available — including the University wide Regents Scholarship program and campus-based scholarships such as Alumni Scholarships and Chancellor's Scholarships. There are also restricted scholarships for students with specific backgrounds, academic interests or career objectives. At most campuses, students are eligible to receive more than one award. For more information please visit:
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: Closed for Processing
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.