- Financial Aid Home
- Financial Aid Applications
- Verify My Application
- Fee Waiver
- Forms and Petitions
- AB 540 and California Dream Act
- Financial Aid Refund/Payment Dates
- Work Study
- Financial Aid Television (FATV)
- Glossary and Financial Literacy
- Net Price Calculator
- Tax Information
- Policies & Procedures
- CARES Act Relief Fund Report
Students Selected for Verification
Some students are randomly selected by the federal government for mandatory verification of income. The information in the student's SAR will indicate the student has been selected for verification.Verified students are required to provide the financial aid office with documentation of all sources of income for the previous tax year and must submit a Federal verification form.
If you have been selected for Verification, you cannot submit your Federal Tax Return (1040, 1040A, etc.) to the Financial Aid Office unless you filed an Amended Tax Return. Please request a tax return transcript from IRS.
You were asked to verify that you did not file a Federal income tax return, what do you do?
Financial Aid Office
Cranium Café - Online video chat
How to Contact Staff While We are Working Remotely
Please Note: We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
Federal School Code
- Financial Aid in Six Steps Flyer
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Office Staff