- Financial Aid Home
- 2018-19 Sample Award Letter
- AB19 The California College Promise
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Class-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw & Financial Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Current Federal Workstudy Jobs
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Financial Aid Staff
- Foster Youth Resources
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Apply
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- LPCSG Textbook Loaner Program
- LPC Veterans First Program
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Resources (Various)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone
- Types of Financial Aid
- Understanding My Responsibilities
Students Selected for Verification
Some students are randomly selected by the federal government for mandatory verification of income. The information in the student's SAR will indicate the student has been selected for verification.Verified students are required to provide the financial aid office with documentation of all sources of income for the previous tax year and must submit a Federal verification form.
If you have been selected for Verification, you cannot submit your Federal Tax Return (1040, 1040A, etc.) to the Financial Aid Office unless you filed an Amended Tax Return. Please request a tax return transcript from IRS.
You were asked to verify that you did not file a Federal income tax return, what do you do?
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: Closed for Processing
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.