- Classified Senate Home
- Classified Senate Events and Fundraisers
- Constitution & By Laws
- Agendas & Minutes
- Local SEIU 1021
- Las Positas College Committes
- Classified Senate Committee Opportunities
- Las Positas Outstanding Classified Professional
- Classified Sentate Documents, Information, and Articles
- 21 Day Challenge - Spring 2022
- Las Positas College - Caring Campus
- Classified Leadership Institute for Professionals (CLIP)
- Classified Leadership In Mentorship Building (CLIMB)
- California Community Colleges Classified Senate (4CS)
- Classified Leadership Institute (CLI)
- Classified Senate Payroll Deduction Form (2022)
- CLPCCD Board Policies & Administrative Procedures
Important Documents, Information, and Articles
- LPC Accreditation Website
- Ethics Statement - (in process)
- Annual Evaluation of Senate Activities 2009-10
Program Review is a vital and dynamic process for educational planning. Its purpose
is as an internal review of instructional programs designed so that improvements can
be made via a systematic, cyclical review process. The results of each Program Review
should supply programs with resources (may be both monetary and non- monetary) to
improve program effectiveness and ultimately to improve the opportunity for students
to receive a quality education.
Click Here to go to the LPC Program Review Committee intranet site.
Information About Faculty Matters
- What do "Rely Primarily" and "Mutual Agreement" Mean? (Board Pol. 2015)
- What are the "10 + 1" Items?
- "10+1" List only
- SB 1440 on Student Success
District Position Statement (May 2011)
ARTICLES OF INTEREST
- California Education Code & Education Basics
- AACC "Competencies for Leaders"
- "The Student Is ... Our Thing" - Poem
- "Get Rid of Dysfunction"
- "Ground Rules for Authentic Dialogue" from California Tomorrow
- Presented in Visioning Day packet Oct. 2009.
- "Teamwork, What Must Go Right / What Can Go Wrong"
- "50 Most Misused and Abused Words in Business Writing"
Monthly Senate Meetings
1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
Rm 1008 & Zoom
Caring Campus Meetings
1:00 - 2:15 p.m.
Governing Council Meetings
1:00 - 2:15 p.m.
Classified Senate President
VP of Activities & Communications
VP of Fundraising