Resource Allocation Committee
- Resource Allocation Committee Home
- Agendas & Minutes
- Classified & Administrative Positions
- Instructional Equipment Requests
- 2021- 2022 Committee Calendar
- RAC Archives
Instructional Equipment Requests
Below are the necessary definitions, rubric, and request form for the Instructional Equipment Request (IER) process. The Resource Allocation Committee (RAC) will utilize the definitions, rubric, and form to review all IERs and make recommendations to the President.
RAC stresses the importance of quality requests and encourages all requesters to consult the IER rubric when writing the request. RAC may choose not to rank incomplete requests. If you have any questions about the Instructional Equipment process, please contact the Administrative Services Office.
Each Instructional Equipment Request must include:
- IER request must have a requisition for each vendor, valid quote*, W-9 and vendor profile form.
- The required tax rate to be used is 9.25%.
- Shipping estimates need to be included on the vendor quote.
Emergency Equipment Replacement:
Requests (w/requisitions) for the emergency replacement of unrepairable instructional equipment should be submitted to the requestor’s Dean who will forward the request to the VP of Administrative Services. Equipment from approved requests may be purchased immediately and a summary should be presented at the subsequent RAC meeting.