- Las Positas College
- Resource Allocation Committee
- Criteria for Submitting Classified and Administrative Positions
Resource Allocation Committee
- Resource Allocation Committee Home
- Agendas & Minutes
- Classified & Administrative Positions
- Instructional Equipment Requests
- 2019 - 2020 Calendar
- RAC Archives
Criteria for Submitting Classified and Administrative Positions
Intent of RAC Prioritization:
These newly created positions or increases in hours to existing positions shall be presented to the Resource Allocation Committee (RAC) to begin the funding approval process. This process plans for providing budget dollars for these increases or new positions once approved for placement on the Position Control document. Grant-funded positions for new or increased hours should also be reviewed by RAC for information only. RAC encourages all requests for classified and administrative positions to be submitted on a Classified & Administrative Position Request form found on the committee website with the following exceptions.
- Temporary positions, other than grant funded;
- Positions currently funded, but vacated within 24 months;
- Positions already approved by the President and the "Request to Announce" form submitted to District Human Resources;
- Positions already approved by the President, but with a failed search. This approval is extended for 12 months only.
RAC will accept requests for classified and administrative positions at any time if the position is grant funded and doesn’t impact the general fund. The position request must be on the RAC agenda and will be an “information only” item.
Approved by RAC, December 3, 2015