LPC Veterans First: Mission Ready
LPC Veterans First - Mission Ready
Mission Ready: Veterans Learning Community - VETERANS LEARNING COMMUNITY FOR COMMUNITY, EQUITY, AND STUDENT VETERAN ACADEMIC SUCCESS
CRAWL, WALK, RUN
Mission Ready - Veterans First Learning Community, a Veterans learning community for
camaraderie, equity, leadership, and support for student.
Veterans, military members, and their family members who attend LPC can now meet, study, take classes together and offer support to one another in this new learning community.
Some Resources/Services Available for Mission Ready students
- Designated academic/career counselor
- Financial support
- Text books are covered for Mission Ready Classes
- Mission Ready - English 1A and CMST 1 (Speech) - Dedicated professors
- Tutoring services (one on one and group)
- Alumni student Veterans mentoring/networking
- Career/Major planning
- Connecting with other student Veterans
- Social events - Hikes, sporting events, and other activities
TOP 10 REASONS WHY TO JOIN MISSION READY
- You’ll find it easier to participate.
- You’ll be more at ease.
- You’ll benefit from designated services/programs.
- You'll will be supported.
- You’ll enjoy a sense of community.
- You’ll brainstorm together.
- You’ll benefit from technology.
- You’ll get to know your classmates.
- You’ll have time to think.
- You’ll find a sense of balance.