Program Map Updates
Creating and Updating Your Program Maps
Program Mapper & Career Coach Institutionalization Process
This website is designed to support our LPC community with the process from how to go from a faculty idea for their program to realizing these in degree/certificate maps and career links that are student and community facing. Depending on whether the idea is for a new program, a modified program with curriculum changes, revised/reorganized, or deactivated program, the steps for reflecting these in our Academic & Career Pathway Degree & Certificate Maps and linking to Career Coach are different and detailed below.
To get started, select which option best fits the idea:
- Create a new program
- Modify an existing program, requiring curriculum changes
- Revise/reorganized an existing program, without curriculum changes
- Request a removal of a program map that has been deactivated
Timeline for Program Updates
For new program, a modified program with curriculum changes, or or deactivated program will be updated:
- Programs with Fall effective date: program maps and Career Coach links will be updated over the summer with a goal of publishing August 1st.
- Programs with Spring effective date: program maps and Career Coach links will be updated over the winter with a goal of publishing January 10th.
For revised/reorganized that do not involve curriculum changes will be updated:
- Revisions requested by October and March 1st will be be published by the end of the month in time for registration.