Open Enrollment for Child Development Center
For State Preschool for 3-5 year olds, contact Angie Lopez, Program Director
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (925) 424-1567 to make an appointment.
For Full-Pay Tuition for 18 months-5 years old, contact Angela Lopez, Program Director
- Our center is OPEN to all young children of LPC students, staff and faculty, and all Tri-valley community families in our neighboring areas.
- Our center serves young children from 18 months old through 5 years old (pre-kindergarten entrance).
- Our center operations are scheduled from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. We follow the LPC Campus Calendar.
- Our center has a toddler program (18 - 28 months old), an early preschool (28-36 months) and 1 preschool program (3 - 5 years old).
- Our program's goal is to follow a Title 5 regulation teacher-child ratio of 1:4 for toddlers and 1:8 for preschool.
The Child Development Center works closely with community agencies supporting parent/professional partnerships through subsidized tuition fees, parent education and information.
The local organization, Child Care Links, is available to provide tuition vouchers, educational, parenting, community resources for those interested (925) 417-8733.
For more information please contact:
Fax: (925) 373-6912
License # 013420889
Located in Building 2300 at the northwest edge between the P.E. Complex and Science Buildings.