Open Enrollment for Child Development Center
For State Preschool for 3-5 year olds, contact Stephany Chavez, State Preschool Coordinator (Se Habla Espanol)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (925) 424-1567 to make an appointment.
For Full-Pay Tuition for 18 months-5 years old, contact Angela Lopez, Program Director
- Our center is OPEN to all young children of LPC students, staff and faculty, and all Tri-valley community families in our neighboring areas.
- Our center serves young children from 18 months old through 5 years old (pre-kindergarten entrance).
- Our center operations are scheduled from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. We follow the LPC Campus Calendar.
- Our center has a toddler program (18 - 28 months old), an early preschool (28-36 months) and 1 preschool program (3 - 5 years old).
- Our program's goal is to follow a Title 5 regulation teacher-child ratio of 1:4 for toddlers and 1:8 for preschool.
Families can enroll their child on a FULL-day option only (8.5 hours of care). Parents can pick up their child as early as 2:30 p.m. after rest time.
Parents can select between 8.5 hours per day or 10 hours per day option. An additional monthly fee is required for the 10 hours/day option.
Families may select an enrollment of 2, 3, 4 or 5 day attendance. Priority is given to 3-5 day enrollment.
Our program provides a breakfast snack and an afternoon snack. Families provide their child's healthy lunch, diapers, wipes, blanket, and change of clothes.
We are a full-pay and fee-based child development program. We bill by a monthly rate. Fees are due on the 1st of the month.
The Child Development Center works closely with community agencies supporting parent/professional partnerships through subsidized tuition fees, parent education and information.
The local organization, Child Care Links, is available to provide tuition vouchers, educational, parenting, community resources for those interested (925) 417-8733.
For more information please contact:
Fax: (925) 373-6912
License # 013420889
Located in Building 2300 at the northwest edge between the P.E. Complex and Science Buildings.