ENROLLMENT FOR 2014-2015 IN PROGRESS
Toddler & Preschool Slots Available
$ 150.00 registration Fee & enrollment forms required
Look up our Family Handbook, CDC Fees, and School Break Schedule
Here's information about our Child Development Center for NEW Families:
- Our center is OPEN to all young children of LPC students, staff and faculty, and all Tri-valley community families in our neighboring areas.
- Our center serves young children from 18 months old through 5 years old (pre-kindergarten entrance).
- Our center operations are scheduled from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. We follow the LPC Campus Calendar.
- Our center has 1 toddler program (18-36 months old) and 1 preschool program (3-5 years old).
- Our program's goal is to follow a Title 5 regulation teacher-child ratio of 1:4 for toddlers and 1:8 for preschool.
- Families can enroll their child on a FULL-day option only (7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.). Parents can pick up their child at 2:30 p.m. after rest time.
- Parents can select between 8.5 hours per day or 10 hours per day option. An additional monthly fee is required for the 10 hours/day option.
- There are no Half day options at this time.
- Families may select an enrollment of 2, 3, 4 or 5 day attendance. Priority is given to 3-5 day enrollment.
- Our program provides a breakfast snack and an afternoon snack. Families provide their child's lunch, diapers, wipes, blanket, and change of clothes.
- We are a full-pay and fee-based child development program. We bill by a monthly rate. Fees are due on the 1st of the month.
- We do not provide financial aid with childcare tuition at this time. However, when we have availability, we welcome subsidized childcare contracts from Child Care Links (925-417-8733), or other resource and referral agencies from eligible low-income families.
- Our center is on a 10-month school program (August-May). We will be closed for all major U.S. school holidays, two weeks for Winter Break, one week for Spring Break, 1 week in June (pre-summer semester), 1 week in July (post-summer semester) AND two weeks in August (pre-fall semester).
- Based on our summer child enrollment demand, our program may open an optional 6-week Summer School program.
- Program tours are conducted by appointment ONLY. 30-minute tours are usually scheduled only during the hours of 9:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. or 3:00-4:30 p.m.
- Call our Main Office number (925-424-1560) or email our Program Director if you are interested for a tour or you'd like to enroll your child.