Information for Math Emporium Students
|Sample Syllabi||Target Date Calendar *|
|Math 107: Pre-algebra||Math 107: Pre-algebra|
|Math 110: Beginning Algebra||Math 110: Beginning Algebra|
|Math 55: Intermediate Algebra||Math 55: Intermediate Algebra|
* These schedules are for reference only.
- In your MyMathLab course, check out your Workshops page.
- These are short concept-based learning opportunities that you can take advantage of during class-time.
- Always look over what is available so you can plan ahead.
- Sign-up for as many Workshops through the semester as you would like.
- If you don’t see a workshop on content you would like to review, then just let your instructor know and he or she will create one.
Math Emporium Orientations:
- Procedures & Policies: Daily Expectations
- Procedures & Policies: Process, Testing & Classroom Management
- Procedures & Policies: Course Grade
Recommendations for the first day of class:
- Must attend the first day of class. If you have to miss it, email your instructor ahead of time.
- Bring a pair of headphones. You can check some out in the classroom if you do not
already own some.
Note: You will need an ID to check out the headphones (Student ID or Driver's License/State ID). You can get a Student ID at the Online Service Center (2nd Floor of 1600 Bldg).
- Come on time so you do not miss any of the opening day orientation.
- Watch the orientation videos on this page ahead of time so you can get started almost immediately.