- Administrative Services Home
- Bulletin Board
- Grant Process
- Payroll, HR, and Hiring
- Facilities Requests and Rentals
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Student Insurance
- CARES Act Institutional Aid Reporting
- Secure Shredding
- Child Development Center
- Information Technology
- Campus Safety
Las Positas College Dining Services
Pacific Dining now offers in-person or contactless services for their breakfast, grill, and deli stations.
In-person: Building 1600, Student Services and Administration Building, Room 1602
Days and Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 1:30 pm
Protective measures for the safety and well-being of the campus community
- Indoor dining is limited to 50 percent capacity.
- Please do not move tables or chairs.
- Indoor face masks are required when not eating.
- All patrons must adhere to Las Positas College's current COVID-10 safety requirements
Pacific Dining has several touchless catering options for your on-campus events
Contact Brian at email@example.com for more information
For more information please contact:
Administrative Services Technician
Administrative Services Officer