- Administrative Services Home
- Bulletin Board
- Grant Process
- Payroll, HR, and Hiring
- Facilities Requests and Rentals
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Student Insurance
- CARES Act Institutional Aid Reporting
- Secure Shredding
- Child Development Center
- Information Technology
- Campus Safety
Ordering Items from Office Depot
The College has partnered with Office Depot for our office supply needs. You are strongly encouraged to purchase your office supplies through our established contract and Office Depot account as prices are often offered at lower rates than competitors. Accounts are established on an as-needed basis and have been set up for certain employees across the campus that typically order office supplies. If you have already been given a business account with Office Depot, please follow the instructions below to order needed items. If you do not have a business account with Office Depot, consult your supervisor to determine if someone in your division will order supplies on your behalf, or to request an Office Depot business account.
Office Depot Ordering Process
Flowchart: Office Depot
- Contact your Dean's Office to request items to be ordered from Office Depot. All Administrative and Executive Assistants have been set up with an Office Depot Business Account to place orders on behalf of their division.
- Office Depot account holder places the order and indicates the FOAP and Ship-To name.
- Upon placing the order, you should be taken to an Order Summary page with all relevant information for the order. Save this summary as a PDF.
- Obtain first-level Administrator signature for each order you've placed. You do not need to get a second Administrator signature for approval (such as your VP).
- Email your PDF(s), with signature, to the Business Office email for approval.
- The Business Office will review orders for approval and release the order.
For status updates on your Office Depot order request, please contact the employee that placed your order. Office Depot account holders can monitor and track status updates for placed orders.
For more information please contact:
Administrative Services Technician
Administrative Services Officer