- Administrative Services Home
- Bulletin Board
- Grant Process
- Payroll, HR, and Hiring
- Facilities Requests and Rentals
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Student Insurance
- CARES Act Institutional Aid Reporting
- Shred-It Shredding
- Child Development Center
- Information Technology
- Campus Safety
Certificates of Insurance
Contracts and agreements for services on and off campus almost always require proof of insurance. Depending on the contract/agreement, either CLPCCD needs to provide proper proof of insurance or the contracting party must provide proof of insurance. In some cases, both are required.
If you are arranging for services and need a copy of the District's Certificate of Insurance, please review and follow the instructions below.
- The contract Administrator fills out a Request for Certificate of Insurance form.
- The completed form is then sent by the requestor to the Executive Assistant of the Vice Chancellor, Business Services.
- If a vendor/contractor needs to be endorsed as an additional insured on the Certificate of Insurance, the requesting department must provide an agreement/contract stating the requirement.
Further information on this process can be found here.
For more information please contact:
Administrative Services Technician
Administrative Services Officer