- Administrative Services Home
- Bulletin Board
- Payroll, HR, and Hiring
- Facilities Requests and Rentals
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Student Insurance
- CARES Act Institutional Aid Reporting
- Shred-It Shredding
- Child Development Center
- Information Technology
As a result of recent changes made at the District on college P-cards, we have had to make some procedural changes in the Administrative Services office effective immediately.
At this time, we do not have the ability to fulfill requisitions in our office with a college P-card. Requisitions submitted to us will now be forwarded to the District Office for processing. Please note that this will likely impact the length of time it takes to process and receive your orders and you should plan accordingly.
Please also note that we are working on an alternative solution to submitting all requisitions to the District Office. Our goal continues to be assisting you in getting items you require in the most efficient way possible. We appreciate your patience and support as we continue to research alternative solutions.
Process for Submitting P-Card Logs
- Upon receipt of your monthly P-Card statement, fill out the P-Card log for all purchases made within the statement period. Attach all relevant backup/receipts.
- Submit the log to your supervisor for approval (VP's should submit their logs to the College President for signature).
- Submit the approved packet to the Business Office for review. The Business Office will review and forward the log to the District Office.
For more information please contact:
Administrative Services Technician
Administrative Services Officer