- Administrative Services Home
- Bulletin Board
- Staff Directory
- Grant Process
- Payroll, HR, and Hiring
- Employee Handbook
- Facilities Requests and Rentals
- Secure Shredding
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Student Insurance
- CARES Act Institutional Aid Reporting
- Child Development Center
- Information Technology
- Campus Safety
Surplus Pickup and Disposal
To request the pickup and/or removal of College/District-owned equipment, please review and follow the steps below.
- Complete the Request for Disposal of District Equipment form
- Receive signature approval from your Dean
- Submit the form via email to the Executive Assistant, Administrative Services for signature approval from the VP of Administrative Services. See right sidebar for contact information.
- Administrative Services will forward the form to our Warehouse for processing with a CC to the original requestor.
For more information please contact:
Administrative Services Technician
Administrative Services Officer