CalWORKs Steps to Get Started
Apply to Las Positas College
- Apply to Las Positas College if you have not done so already and you are planning to enroll in classes.
- The link provided will give you the steps to succesfully apply to Las Positas College and receive all the benefits you are eligible to receive.
Apply to the CalWORKs County Office
- You can complete a county application to determine if you are eligible .
- If it has been determined that you are eligible then notify the county of your enrollment or planned enrollment at Las Positas College
- Complete any pending county requests to begin receiving CalWORKs county benefits.
- The Las Positas College CalWORKs program can help you if you have any questions with the county appllication process.
- You can contact the Las Positas College CalWORKs program to let us know you are in the process of applying for CalWORKs cash-aid and we can help get you started on the intake process for our program.
Apply to the Las Positas College CalWORKs Program
- If you believe you are eligible or already receiving CalWORKs cash-aid then you can
complete our LPC CalWORKs Intake Application
- Click on the "Live Chat" link below during office hours to schedule an intake appointment with the Coordinator
- Navigate CalWORKs Information in the "Current CalWORKs Students" tab
Virtual Office Hours
In-person Office Hours
*hours subject to change
Click the Live Chat link during our office hours to inquire about our program, ask us questions, get assistance, or speak with a CalWORKs counselor via Cranium Cafe.