Extended Opportunity Programs & Services
How to Apply
Please read the instructions below before submitting an application.
Eligibility Requirements for EOPS
- Be a resident of California
- Be enrolled in 12 units or more (Special accommodations for DSPS students)
- Qualify for the Promise Grant Fee Waiver (formerly known as BOGG), type A OR B
- Be determined as educationally disadvantaged
- Not have completed more that 50 degree applicable units from all colleges attended
Before Submitting an EOPS Application:
- Complete Las Positas College Online Orientation
- Submit the FAFSA, Dream Application, or Prmose Grant Fee Waiver to the Financial Aid Office - Apply online
- Submit transcripts from all colleges attended to the Admissions and Records Office, building 1600.
- Register for at least 12 units (Special accommodations for DSPS students).
- Create and maintain a valid email account - required for all EOPS communication.
How To Submit Your Application:
- Save the PDF file to your computer or laptop. Do not fill out the application in a browser window. (Mobile users - open the file in the Adobe Fill and Sign app).
- Fill out the application by typing into the boxes.
- E-Sign your application and save the file or print and sign the application at the bottom of the second page. (Printed applications will need to be scanned into a PDF to submit.)
To submit your completed application, please use one of the following methods:
- Email signed PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging receipt of your application. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact the EOPS office at 925-424-1598.)
After Submitting EOPS Application:
- EOPS will contact students via email after all applications have been processed. (Please be sure the email address provided on your application is valid.)
- Incomplete applications will not be processed, no exceptions.
- Limited spots are available due to funding and the number of continuing EOPS students. Applications are accepted on a first-come first-serve basis.
Adobe Acrobat is required to complete this application electronically. Please CLICK HERE to download the free version of Adobe Acrobat. Mobile and tablet users can download Adobe Fill & Sign for free in the app store.