Fall 2013 Application for EOPS will be available June 3, 2013.
Deadline to submit application is July 25, 2013.
If you would like to have the application emailed directly to you when it becomes available, fill out the form below:
How to Apply
Eligibility Requirements for EOPS:
- Be a resident of California
- Be enrolled in 12 units or more (Special accommodations for DSPS students)
- Qualify for the Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOGG), type A OR B
- Be determined as educationally disadvantaged
- Not have completed more that 50 degree applicable units
Before Submitting an EOPS Application:
- Submit the FAFSA Application or BOGG Fee Waiver to the Financial Aid Office - Apply online at http://www.laspositascollege.edu/financialaid/apply.php
- Schedule and complete the Assessment test for English and Math - Schedule appointments online at http://www.laspositascollege.edu/assessmentcenter/index.php
- Submit transcripts from all colleges attended to the Admissions and Records Office, building 700.
- Register for at least 12 units (Special accommodations for DSPS students).
- Create and maintain a valid email account - required for all EOPS communication.
How To Submit Your Application:
- Fill out the application by typing into the boxes. (If you do not have access to a computer, please come to the EOPS office to fill out the application.)
- Print after you have filled out the entire application. (Incomplete applications will not be accepted.)
- Sign your name and date the application at the bottom of the second page.
To submit your completed application, please use one of the following methods:
- Bring your application to the EOPS Office, Room 1668 (2nd Floor).
- Scan and email your application to email@example.com (Note: you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging receipt of your application. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact the EOPS office at 925-424-1598.)
- Fax your application to 925-606-8967
After Submitting EOPS Application:
- EOPS will contact students via email after all applications have been processed. (Please be sure the email address provided on your application is valid.)
- Incomplete applications will not be processed, no exceptions.
- Limited spots are available due to funding and the number of continuing EOPS students. Applications are accepted on a first-come first-serve basis.