EOPS is now accepting applications for Spring 2015!
Please read the instructions below before submitting an application.
Eligibility Requirements for EOPS:
- Be a resident of California
- Be enrolled in 12 units or more (Special accommodations for DSPS students)
- Qualify for the Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOGG), type A OR B
- Be determined as educationally disadvantaged
- Not have completed more that 50 degree applicable units
Before Submitting an EOPS Application:
- Complete Las Positas College Online Orientation: http://www.laspositascollege.edu/admissions/STEP4.php
- Schedule and complete the Assessment test for English and/or Math - Schedule appointments online at http://www.laspositascollege.edu/assessmentcenter/index.php
- Submit the FAFSA Application or BOGG Fee Waiver to the Financial Aid Office - Apply online at http://www.laspositascollege.edu/financialaid/apply.php
- Submit transcripts from all colleges attended to the Admissions and Records Office, building 1600.
- Register for at least 12 units (Special accommodations for DSPS students).
- Create and maintain a valid email account - required for all EOPS communication.
How To Submit Your Application:
- Fill out the application by typing into the boxes. (If you do not have access to a computer, please come to the EOPS office to fill out the application.)
- Print after you have filled out the entire application. (Incomplete applications will not be accepted.)
- Sign your name and date the application at the bottom of the second page.
To submit your completed application, please use one of the following methods:
- Bring your application to the EOPS Office, Room 1668 (2nd Floor).
- Scan and email your application to email@example.com (Note: you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging receipt of your application. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact the EOPS office at 925-424-1598.)
- Fax your application to 925-606-8967
After Submitting EOPS Application:
- EOPS will contact students via email after all applications have been processed. (Please be sure the email address provided on your application is valid.)
- Incomplete applications will not be processed, no exceptions.
- Limited spots are available due to funding and the number of continuing EOPS students. Applications are accepted on a first-come first-serve basis.
Deadline to submit application is Wednesday, December 17, 2014.